July 26, 2019 / By Trusst Builder Group
Updating a small bathroom doesn’t require a huge investment. Check out these tips from our home builders in Wilmington to make the process easy. The following guide walks you through great changes that can be made with minimal cost.
- Add Shiplap – Shiplap is an inexpensive material that we can attach to a wall to create a focal point in the room.
- Paint the Walls – Painting the walls can add character and make the room look bigger.
- Add Molding – Molding can be added to the tops of the walls to create a sophisticated look inexpensively.
- Update the Fixtures – Replacing the fixtures with more modern options makes the room look new and updated.
- Glaze the Tub – Yellow, green and blue were common colors in some bathroom’s years ago. Glazing the tub with a clean, white finish can make it look brand new.
- Add a Frame Around the Mirror – We can attach molding around the edges of the frame to give it an elegant look.
- Replace Floor Tiles – Using updated tile on the flooring can complete transform the look of the room without a huge investment.
- Add Wallpaper to the Room – Stick removable wallpaper to the walls to add texture without causing damage.
- Paint the Vanity – Painting the vanity a darker color can make the vanity look more expensive and elegant.
- Add New Knobs to the Vanity – Knobs are very inexpensive and can be swapped out by simply unscrewing the existing knobs and adding new ones.
- Hang Art on the Walls – Express character by hanging unique artwork on the walls.
- Update Lighting – Great lighting can make the room brighter and add character at the same time.
- Hang a Beautiful Shower Curtain – A lovely shower curtain not only hides the tub, but also adds texture to the room.
- Add a Medicine Cabinet – A medicine cabinet creates a discreet way to store medications and hygiene products to clear space on the vanity
- Use Beautiful Soap Dispenser – A stylish soap dispenser provides a classy way for people to wash their hands.
- Hang Monogrammed Towels – Monogrammed towels have an expensive look, without a high cost.
- Paint the Trim – Adding a white paint to the trim makes it look newer and cleaner.
Think outside of the box when it comes to updating a bathroom without spending a lot of money. When you’re ready to build your dream home, contact Trusst Builder Group, home builders in Wilmington NC. Give us a call today! (910) 371-0304